Rack and pinion elevators, also known as permanent manlifts or personnel elevators, offer faster installation times, lower service costs, and simpler maintenance procedures than other elevators. This is because they eliminate the need for wire rope sheaves, enclosed hoistways, machine rooms and hydraulic equipment.
At McDonough, we have more than 40 years of experience working on rack and pinion elevators.
Our rack and pinion experts can service all of your construction hoists and industrial elevators, no matter the manufacturer. Our elevator services include onsite consultations, maintenance packages, service, parts sales, breakdown repairs, equipment refurbishment and modernization, and even rental services for commercial construction sites and industrial facilities. With offices established in major cities across the nation we are never too far to service your project.
Available Rack and Pinion Elevator Features:
- Fully Assembled Enclosed Car
- Over Speed Safety Governor
- Emergency Manual Brake Release
- Vertical Rise or Bi-Parting Car Door
- Single-Automatic Controls
- Selective Collective Automatic Controls
- Base Fence Enclosure
- Base Power Disconnect
- Composite Power & Control Cable
- Power Cord Trailing Wheel
- Interior Car Lighting
- Base-Level Alarm
- Interlocked Roof Hatch
- Base-Level Buffers
- Galvanized Tower
- Manually Operated Landing Doors
- Automatic Rack Lubricator
Contact Us Today!
If you’re looking for an industrial hoist rental or service but aren’t sure where to start, contact us so we can help.