McDonough Elevators is organized to attract and retain the talent of our employees and we have many hard-working, creative people. McDonough is committed to offering a safe, comfortable and friendly work atmosphere and we are continually searching for the brightest stars.
McDonough provides comprehensive salary, commissions, bonus plan, medical insurance, 401K savings plan, vacation plan, paid holidays, paid sick days, and other valuable benefits. Please refer to the links below for detailed descriptions of available positions.
McDonough Elevator Sales & Rentals is seeking qualified Service Technicians nationwide. Due to our continued growth, we have immediate openings in North Carolina, Florida, and Kansas City.
The ideal candidate will be dependable with a strong work ethic and be ready to contribute to the McDonough team.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide preventative maintenance on rack and pinion industrial elevators.
- Trouble-shoot and diagnose problems in electrical brakes, motors, switches, variable frequency drives, and PLC control systems.
- Repair and/or replace faulty components to return elevator to fully operational status.
- Experience in repair and service of elevators, cranes or other electro-mechanical equipment is beneficial but not required.
- Electrical, mechanical and PLC control knowledge and experience is beneficial but not required.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- High school diploma or GED.
About the Company:
Founded in 1976, McDonough Elevator Sales & Rentals is a leader in the rack and pinion construction and industrial elevator industry. Our elevators are found in a wide range of industries including Power Generation, Chemical, Petroleum Refining, Pulp & Paper, Cement, Space Exploration, and Water Treatment. McDonough Elevator Sales & Rentals is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with regional offices in Atlanta, Baltimore, Kansas City, and Los Angeles areas. Our achievement of high performance is the direct result of the enthusiasm and dedication of our employees. We believe our future holds unlimited potential for success.
McDonough Elevator Sales & Rentals provides a competitive salary plus benefits including medical & dental insurance, 401K savings plan, vacation plan, and paid holidays and sick days.
McDonough Elevator Sales & Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation and pre-employment drug/alcohol screening and clear driving record.
McDonough Elevators Sales & Rentals
Karen Kliesing, HR Manager
8411 Villa Drive, Houston, TX 77061
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1.800.736.0882